live on-line meditation classes and courses
Amitabha Kadampa Buddhist Meditation Centre exists to provide everybody in the central North Island regions with the opportunity to learn about and practice meditation and modern Buddhism. Everyone is welcome.
Our classes all start up again at the beginning of February, and we look forward to reconnecting with you all then. In the meantime, we hope you are enjoying a peaceful, happy summer.
Noho ora mai rā: Stay safe and well.
Joining a class is easy!
Please note: a lower price is available if you are unwaged or on a low income; please use the word UNWAGED in the coupon box before you head for checkout.
1. Choose the class you are interested in viewing. Click “Book Now”.
2. When you have added all of the classes click the “View Cart” button at the top of the screen. (It looks like a shopping bag.)
3. Follow the checkout process, complete the billing details and pay with your credit or debit card via Stripe. Pop in the coupon code if you’re a Centre Member or if you are unwaged (use coupon ‘unwaged’ – there is almost always a discount on the full price). If you go to the product page, you will find the ‘coupon’ to add when you make your order). PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU GO THROUGH TO CHECKOUT, EVEN IF THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR THE CLASS or PRAYERS THAT YOU ARE ORDERING.
4. Upon completion of purchase you will receive an email with a link to your class (if your confirmation email does not appear please check your spam folder). You will also find the link to your class under “Downloads” in My Account (just click on the link under the heading ‘downloads).
5. Just before the class is due to start, click the link and enjoy the class.
6. If you require any technical assistance email firstname.lastname@example.org